Application externals are in the focus of functional testing approach. Usually, it is called Specifications-based and Requirements-based. Features: System’s ability to meet the requirements of business Functionality Requirements, using standards Correctness Documents and business forms
Browsing all articles tagged with black box - Software Testing Blog
- Making UI testing trouble-free
- Your cloud application under capacity testing
- How to accomplish system testing?
- 7 Main Practices of Test Automation in the Agile World
- The 5 Most Fascinating Books on Software Testing Every Tester Should Read
- How to Make a Developer Fix Your Bug?
- 5 Tips on How to Hunt for Bugs Successfully
- 7 Tips on How to Write a Test Plan