Here is the question: what is the difference between the use of software testing tools and a car production plant? Today car plants are considered to be one of the most productive working environments in the world. However there is still a great commitment to manual aspects of building cars, taking into consideration today’s overall automation and robotic capabilities. You may find this fact astonishing, knowing that cars have been built since 1890’s.
Browsing all articles tagged with productivity - Software Testing Blog
Posted in Software Testing Tools, February 24, 2012
- Making UI testing trouble-free
- Your cloud application under capacity testing
- How to accomplish system testing?
- 7 Main Practices of Test Automation in the Agile World
- The 5 Most Fascinating Books on Software Testing Every Tester Should Read
- How to Make a Developer Fix Your Bug?
- 5 Tips on How to Hunt for Bugs Successfully
- 7 Tips on How to Write a Test Plan