Software Quality Assurance: Software QA includes the whole software development PROCESS — it is made to be sure that any agreed-up on procedures and standards are followed, improving and monitoring the process, and conviction of the fact, that problems are found and dealt with. It focuses on ‘prevention’.
Posted in Software Testing Services, January 25, 2012
Nowadays, most of individuals and institutions find it difficult to distinguish between quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC), and testing. Though there is a close connection between these processes, their conceptions differ. Since all of them are needed for efficient risk management in the area of advancing and operating computer programs, identifying distinctions is of a great importance for the software directors. Their definitions are given below:
- Making UI testing trouble-free
- Your cloud application under capacity testing
- How to accomplish system testing?
- 7 Main Practices of Test Automation in the Agile World
- The 5 Most Fascinating Books on Software Testing Every Tester Should Read
- How to Make a Developer Fix Your Bug?
- 5 Tips on How to Hunt for Bugs Successfully
- 7 Tips on How to Write a Test Plan