There are certain practices and methods to follow at every domain. One must not actually adhere to these methodologies. You can always create your own methods. The fact is that many people have failed in this. In this article we will pay attention on not actually how to write a code but focus on how to make this code testable.
All the people occupied in software testing and quality assurance know, that you can’t have a perfect skills ever, so you have to learn every day. Some people prefer visit different conferences in order to get new experience, others like to watch different video courses, but the most popular, even classic way is reading. Here we suggest a top-5 of the best books about testing. Lessons Learned in Software Testing by Cem Kaner, James Bach, and Bret Pettichord This is the best book for the people who want to get some practical knowledge. The authors present about 300 lessons that cover a great variety of questions. All these questions could be interesting to the testing specialist of any level. This […]
- Static Testing Activities
- How Quality Assurance, Quality Control, And Testing can be distinguished?
- Important Steps involved in Test Management
- 10 Simple A/B Ideas Everyone Should Test for Higher Conversions
- Test Like A Monkey, Launch like A Bee
- How Are Mobile Apps Makin Pen testing Harder By The Minute
- Easy UI Test Automation Of Your HTML 5 Applications
- Performance Testing. Part 2: When Should I Run All These Tests?