Test reports are distributed and generated during the test performance cycles. After finishing all the test cycles the final summary report is made. The final report has the next structure: 1. The test project’s introduction. The purpose of the test report is summarized according to the test plan in the test project introduction section. The following information is included:
Browsing all articles tagged with test report - Software Testing Blog
- Making UI testing trouble-free
- Your cloud application under capacity testing
- How to accomplish system testing?
- 7 Main Practices of Test Automation in the Agile World
- The 5 Most Fascinating Books on Software Testing Every Tester Should Read
- How to Make a Developer Fix Your Bug?
- 5 Tips on How to Hunt for Bugs Successfully
- 7 Tips on How to Write a Test Plan