Delving into the topic of automated testing one can meet common opinions on automation, which frequently prove to be myths. So: Myth #1. There is no need to automate First, not everything can be done by hand. For example, try to test the service or antivirus. Second, even if the same thing can be done by hand, automation helps to save money. Meanwhile the larger project is the greater saving is.
User interface (UI) tests or automated functional testing, have not a very good reputation. They are said to be hard to maintain and not powerful enough to find bugs. Though, very often the reasons for this is not the problem in the test frameworks or in the test tools. It turned out to be connected with a too bad particular tests design. We gathered for you seven tips in functional test design, which certainly can make UI tests more easy in use and more powerful.
- Making UI testing trouble-free
- Your cloud application under capacity testing
- How to accomplish system testing?
- 7 Main Practices of Test Automation in the Agile World
- The 5 Most Fascinating Books on Software Testing Every Tester Should Read
- How to Make a Developer Fix Your Bug?
- 5 Tips on How to Hunt for Bugs Successfully
- 7 Tips on How to Write a Test Plan