At first, let’s make out what smoke and what sanity testing is. Smoke testing is non-exhaustive software testing, checking out whether the most important functions of a program work, but ignoring finer details. It is kind of testing performed to make sure that the project done can be further tested more thoroughly. It is done, in most cases, to inspect the stability of the build made for software testing. Sanity testing also called acceptance testing is used to assess if the supplied build can be tested or not, that is to say sanity testing is testing of an application to check whether it is stable enough for further testing. A subset of regression test cases are performed to check if [...]
Posted in Software Testing Services, February 27, 2012
Posted in Software Testing Services, February 23, 2012
Performance testing is done to assess the efficiency of components of a definite system in a particular situation; it is the process of estimating the speed or effectiveness of a computer or network, or software program or a device. This term comprises a lot of notions, among which are: load testing, stress testing, capacity testing, volume testing, endurance testing, spike testing, scalability testing, reliability testing and so on. Usually this kind of testing doesn’t fail.
- Making UI testing trouble-free
- Your cloud application under capacity testing
- How to accomplish system testing?
- 7 Main Practices of Test Automation in the Agile World
- The 5 Most Fascinating Books on Software Testing Every Tester Should Read
- How to Make a Developer Fix Your Bug?
- 5 Tips on How to Hunt for Bugs Successfully
- 7 Tips on How to Write a Test Plan